Soi cầu xổ số miền bắcWe firmly believe that:
- All human beings are created in the image of God (1:2).So human life is a gift of God and we must respect it from womb to tomb.(VC83).
- "Itell you whenever you did this for one of the least important of these brothers of mine you did it for me"(Mt.25:40).Inspired by these words Rev.Fr.Thomas Poothathil founded St.Joseph's Congregation to serve the socially marginalized, sick and poor.
- Through our healing ministry we continue the merciful work of Jesus, who went everywhere doing good and healing the sick(VC83)thus retaining the essence of life.
- Greater strength is vested in the merciful love of Almighty God than in the modern medical techniques and even the most dangerous germs of disease become ineffective in the rays of Divine Mercy.
- The spirit of sacrifice and kenosis which we derive from the divine liturgy inspires us to care the sick, console and serve them selflessly.
- We must serve the people, irrespective of caste,creed,religion or race with integrity,compassion and love,as taught by Jesus Christ,the Supreme Healer.